Gavin McBryde is the Principal of the McBryde Firm, PLLC and leader of the property tax litigation team. Gavin represents owners of commercial and business personal property throughout the state of Texas with a focus on high end mixed use, office, hotel and retail developments.
Gavin received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his J.D. from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in Fort Worth where he served as the Student Bar Association President and Board Member to the Trial Advocacy Board. Gavin has devoted his entire legal practice to property tax litigation since 2007, is a member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation and currently serves as in-house counsel to the Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals.
– Commercial Real Estate
– Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, J.D.
-Student Bar Association President
-Moot Court Honor Society
-Board Member, Trial Advocacy Board
Memberships and Affiliations
– State Bar of Texas, Taxation – Property Tax Section
– Institute for Professionals in Taxation
– Texas Association for Property Tax Professionals
– Austin Bar Association
– Past Member, Mahon Inn of Court
Services and Speaking Engagements
– Case Law Panelist; 2013 TAPTP Annual Conference
– Moderator, Case Law Panel; 2014 TAPTP Annual Conference